Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. ~Lamartine


Just Kidding. Shellbelle is not missing - she's just been misplaced for a while.  She is taking a break from blogging to direct her energies in other directions for a spell.  She sends her love and wants everyone to know that she appreciates all of your thoughts, prayers, & encouraging emails.  If the prescribed therapy of shelling, art shows, garage sailing, & general meandering about with me doesn't do the trick, we are ordering IVs of sweet tea. It's been a long year but Shell is getting on the other side.  I know you'll be hearing from her soon.

Comments

  1. Oh, that's good news!! I've been respecting her grief period...but glad to hear she's spending time with you and feeling better...give her a hug for me, willya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering. A break is good sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your quote above is SO appropriate!! and YAY YAY YAY that you found our shellbelle!! So happy ya'll got to play together....Good Times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about her today. I'm so glad to hear that you've been spending time with her. I'm sure she loves you for it! Give her a hug for me. I sure miss her blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to hear that she is doing well. I knew she needed time away and I'm glad she is taking it! I do miss her so send her a big Georgia Hug from me! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's our buddies that get us back to the place we should be. You are both lucky to have each other as such good friends. May you both find sand, shells and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Please say "hi" to Shellbelle and give her a hug from me, too! I also miss her blogging. Glad you can be there for her! ox
    Moira

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear this. As you know - I have been worried about her...but I figured she just needed some adjustment time with all that she has been going through. Glad to hear she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

40 Miles North of Shell Mountain

May you always have a seashell in your pocket & sand between your toes

"Oh the Sanibel Stoop & the Sanibel Shuffle - Can he pack all his loot in his old Army duffle?" - from a poem by M. H. Greenberg